SELF-SERVICE

2010年4月17日星期六

exam over.
starbucks job finished n salary get.
it's my sembreak now.
^^
perhaps it will b a meaningful holiday.

the 1st 3 weeks in hometown.
1。1na start bitbit in my nex sem subject-biodiversity n ecology.
(tek note tis n sigh-ing coz ev sembreak sure i'll fall into the degenerated lifestyle=='')

2。1na start a new chap in da old testament.

3。1na capture a rolls of photos 4 my hometown.
(do some miracle from -ve film.)

4。perhaps can get a weekend part-time job.
(yea im lazy enough.)

5。train my jogging speed 2 7rounds/105mins.

6。rebonding my hair.

another last week in KL.
1。xperience wat so called orientation week as a senior.

2。another roll of film 2 go 4 potrait.
(LOL jj had been promised 2 bcome my model.XD)

3。finish a puzzle.

so sien i cant think anything by now.
arghhh.
exam time seem 2 b more inspirable.
sweat-ing.



没有评论:

发表评论