SELF-SERVICE

2010年8月30日星期一

countdown: 5 days more.
status: desperate 4 a new life.
wondering y ppls r bzing 4 doing revision while im so relaxing.
==''
IM LAZY!
nvm i'll responsible on wat im doing.
run forward n nvr regret.

truth b told my spiritul growth is having certain resistance recently.
feeling wana escape from all church business.
church life is totally different from wat im supposing since im small.
maybe tat's a wrong dcision 4 me 2 bcome coworker n cellgroup leader.
i hate 2 do those organizational work.
i hate 2 lead n provide careness purposely like a machine without feeling.
y me?!
dun tell me tat's god's decision.
tis answer cant satisfy me so far.
i can gv care.
but who in turns concern bout wat im thinking?!
TIRED!
somemore relationship is so hard 2 b built.
y juz cant leave me ALONE ALONE ALONE.
i prefer 2 b isolated rather than a social interaction.
so apparent!
even my classmate relationship can b better than those.
i nvr do such called "care" purposely on them!
i can talk n msn vf them so comfortably while in another hand i feel so awkward as i face vf my churchmates!
y?!
im asking.
1 year had gone but im still standing on da same spot.
i wonder when i can quit from tat position.
im not refused 2 tek service.
but juz not in tis role!
HELP!

i 1na go bk home.
bk 2 da original place 2 find bk myself.

listening.
Leslie-jor you shou.



sleep.
IS 2mr.

ps: pray 4 me i nid a stronger heart n another alley 2 leave tis path.

没有评论:

发表评论